A simple single operation
Tread on the rear pedal to unlock and and release the OTF stretcher locks and then simply slide the stretcher along the tracks to the next desired position, the aligned tracks are so precisely positioned even a child can do it. Offside standard wall position, to central bariatric position, to rear position for the babypod at any given moment.
Compatible with both Ferno and Stryker stretchers, simply order the standard spike and pedal lock and they bolt onto the NMI OTF front and rear plates. Part of the OTF system is the patented ultra lite composite floor and tracks.
The floor is in one piece and bonded into the vehicle - suitable for both panel van and box body conversions. The angled tri-tracks are fitted into the precise position and supplied with the OTF stretcher track locks. But of course ALL specification help and information is supplied.
• Remain seated while administering airway treatment
• Allows the AHT Babypod 20 to be secured correctly
• Proper weight distribution when moving a Bariatric patient
• 360° access when a patient requires multiple interventions
• less risk of a MSK injury
• 3 positions all working with the ultimate safety of the NMI medic seat range
• Eliminates the errors that occur when changing lock position
• Compatible with ALL UK manufactured 2 part lock stretchers
• Crash tested to 10g certified EN1789 compliant.