The latest Ambulance track lock innovation 3 positions
NO MESSING ABOUT.
The patented OTF ‘on the fly’ stretcher tri-track lock so called because you can literally
change the position of the stretcher when out on duty by pressing a single pedal.
A simple single operation
Tread on the rear pedal to unlock and and release the OTF stretcher locks and then
simply slide the stretcher along the tracks to the next desired position, the aligned
tracks are so precisely positioned even a child can do it. Offside standard wall position,
to central bariatric position, to rear position for the babypod at any given moment.
Compatible with both Ferno and Stryker stretchers, simply order the standard spike and
pedal lock and they bolt onto the NMI OTF front and rear plates. Part of the OTF system
is the patented ultra lite composite floor and tracks.
The floor is in one piece and bonded into the vehicle – suitable for both panel van and
box body conversions. The angled tri-tracks are fitted into the precise position and supplied
with the OTF stretcher track locks. But of course ALL specification help and information is supplied.
Combine the OTF stretcher track lock system with our patented NMI medic seat range. Tip /fold
and turn bulkhead or wall side seats that slide across so the medic is close enough to treat the
stretcher patient whilst safe and belted.
A modern Ambulance crew and patient needs enhanced safety;
• Remain seated while administering airway treatment
• Allows the AHT Babypod 20 to be secured correctly
• Proper weight distribution when moving a Bariatric patient
• 360° access when a patient requires multiple interventions
• less risk of a MSK injury
• 3 positions all working with the ultimate safety of the NMI medic seat range
• Eliminates the errors that occur when changing lock position
• Compatible with ALL UK manufactured 2 part lock stretchers
• Crash tested to 10g certified EN1789 compliant.